- Naudoti keturių kvadratų Eizenhauerio prezidentinio stalo taisyklę
- ji parašyta puikioje knygoje “Supaprastinkite savo gyvenimą” (Simplify your life)
- Youtube ieškoti “declutter”
- TJG youtube surinktas playlistas “declutter“
- Skaityti labai populiarią knygą Marie Kondo (japoniškas declutter)
TJG REKOMENDUOJAMI METODAI
- The Four-Box Method. As we first set out on our journey to minimalism, this was the technique most often used in our home. As I set out to declutter an area, I brought four boxes: trash, give away, keep, or relocate. Each item in every room was placed into one of the four categories. No item was passed over. Each was considered individually. Some projects took an hour… others took days or weeks. But the technique and principles remained the same.
- Try the Oprah Winfrey Closet Hanger Experiment. While this idea didn’t originate with Oprah, she was the one to help give it notoriety. To identify wardrobe pieces to clear out, hang all your clothes with the hangers in the reverse direction. After you wear an item, return it to the closet with the hanger facing the correct direction. After six months, you’ll have a clear picture of which clothes you can easily discard. This experiment could also be applied to a number of clutter areas in your home (cleaners, toys, linens, tools, hobbies and craft items).
KITOS NERŪŠIUOTOS NUORODOS